Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Shareable Australia Launch
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 from 5:30 PM to 7:00 PM (EST)
Shareable is launching a brand new Australian channel by convening local leaders of the sharing economy for an evening of connection, conversation and action.
New technology, sharing business models and a new generation's preference for access to resources instead of ownership, provides an unprecedented opportunity to strive for freedom, prosperity and sustainability through sharing.
Shareable invites you to come and explore the below questions at this special event to coincide with Global Sharing Day:
- What is the new sharing economy and why is it important to you?
- How can we strengthen support for entrepreneurs, civic leaders and community groups working in this emerging space?
- What initiatives are increasing citizen access to resources in Australia?
Join your host Darren Sharp (Editor Australia) on Wednesday 14 November to learn more about the local sharing economy from these inspirational people and projects:
- Tom Amos - Sidekicker
- Liisa Vurma - Eat With Me
- Jodi Jackson - The Lemon Tree Project
- Will Emmett - MeeMeep
- Tom LeGrice - PetHomeStay
Please join us for this special launch event. Drinks and nibbles provided. Looking forward to seeing you there!
Big thank you to our sponsor Hub Melbourne for providing the event space.